Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Test link

Messi said the next target is to love the people of Paris

Messi said the next target is to love the people of Paris

Lionel Messi has signed Paris Saint-Germain after a long 21-year relationship with Barcelona. The Argentine prince now remembers PSG. Messi will earn more than 305 crore rupees annually with all the facilities. He will play with Neymar-Mbabane on a two-year contract. Messi has come to the French capital with a target. The owner of half a dozen Ballon d'Ors made that clear.

PSG


Coming from Barcelona to Paris, Messi said: "Honestly, I can't put into words what happened to me last week. The Barcelona chapter was very difficult. It wasn't easy to say goodbye to the club where I spent most of my life. What happened in three days was unimaginable. Everything changed. I was living in uncertainty at Bar্সa. There was a lot of talk about joining Paris. There was excitement in me. The arrival in Paris was very special. We are about to start a new era. "

Read more:  How is cancer from plastic bottles? 

Messi's goal in Barca is the same. "Personally, I want to win the Champions League," said LM Thirty. Which I've been saying for years. I have come to the ideal place. They are ready to win this league. We all have one goal. There are great great players here. It is one of the best squads in the world. Hopefully we can meet the target. I will be able to share that joy with the people of Paris. "Messi held a farewell press conference for Barcelona at the Nou Camp last Sunday. -What flowers can the magician of the feet bloom here!

হাই, আমি আমাকে চিনতে পছন্দ করি। আমি উপকারে আসতে পছন্দ করি । আমি নিজেকে লুকিয়ে রাখতে পছন্দ করি। আমি চাই পরগমনের আগে পৃথিবীকে কিছু দিতে। আমি বিশ্বাস রাখি এটি করতে আমি আমার সর্বোচ্চ চেষ্টা করবো।

Post a Comment

Please do not share any spam links in the comment box
© Fact Review. All rights reserved. Distributed by ASThemesWorld